Welcome to the dark corner of BIOS reverse engineering, code injection and various modification techniques only deemed by those immensely curious about BIOS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Pinczakko Official Website in Geocities will be moved to Google sites

I'm in the process of moving all of the contents in my geocities website to http://sites.google.com/site/pinczakko/. It's a work in progress and hopefully completed in the end of September this year. About a month away from the goecities closing date. The website has been a corner stone of my work since 2002 and it's a very memorable learning path for me. Below is the screenshot of the opening page which will reminds where everything starts BIOS-wise My priority in the "reorganization" plan is the much read "Pinczakko's Guide to Award BIOS reverse engineering" article. Many people will recognize the title of the article as a "makeover" of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy" book. Yes, indeed. I haven't read the book in it's entirety but its title inspires me somehow ;-).
Post a Comment

No comments: